This is a list of rules for the forum, these rules apply to the whole website and anything related to The ProPlayz Network's web domain. Breaking these rules will result in a warning. Multiple warnings may lead to an in game ban.
-==(+)==-1. Do not post something with less than three characters, meaning you cannot post "<3" or "" as this is spam posting. Instead you can put, "Thanks " which would not be considered spam.
2. Do not create threads if directed towards a certain member (unless it's a report, etc.). These threads are unnecessary and create hostility, arguments. You can prevent this by messaging them through a private conversation instead.
3. Do not create thread titles that are not relevant to your topic. In example do not put, your as "I'M DYING" if you are talking about how amazing BenProPlayz is. It's unnecessary and "clickbait". Title threads appropriately.
4. Do not swear in your threads or be rude. Same rules apply as well as in-game. Any swearing, bypassed swearing, etc. will get your post removed.
5. Do not disrespect any staff or members of the community through private conversation or on a separate thread. This includes if you were falsely banned by a staff member. All false bans are based on judgement and meant well at the time unless otherwise stated.
6. Do not post links on your profile, threads, or any where on the site. The only exception to this rule is if you are posting a relevant YouTube video, screenshot, etc that is ProPlayz related.
7. Do not create arguments on threads. If there is something bothering you with a thread, feel free to PM a staff member on the forums or take the argument to a private conversation.
8. Don't plagiarize, whether that be on staff applications or if someone creates a forum game. It's just rude to copy. Be original.
9. Make appropriate use of the 'Report A Player' forum but don't abuse it. If you want to contact a staff member, do it through private conversation, discord, etc , not through the report system.
10. Do not create threads as simple as "Thank you for Active Member" or "I am busy at school and won't be online". Make things like this profile posts instead.
11. We don't condone with players selling ranks for IRL money. If we see a thread like that, we will delete it.
These rules can be changed at any point without warning, it is your responsibility to make sure you stay up to date with all new additions and iterations, we will not accept "I wasn't aware of rule X" as an acceptable appeal.
It is your responsibility that you read and understand our rules.
Hello Guest, please read all rules to prevent getting in trouble with our staff. To see a list of all the rules, CLICK HERE.
Guest you can vote for the network and receive rewards! The more you vote, the better the rewards get. To vote simply CLICK HERE.
Guest want to help keep the server alive, and get loads of cool gadgets, perms, and commands? You can do this by donating to the network. To donate CLICK HERE.
Do you have Twitter Guest? If so follow us! You can keep up with all the latest news, and features. Sometimes we even post discount codes for our donation store! To check out our Twitter page, CLICK HERE.
Hey Guest, don't forget to check out our Discord server! To join the discord server, just CLICK HERE.
Guest, you can check out all the punishments sent on this server at our punishment panel. The punishment panel shows bans, mutes, warns, and kicks. To open the punishment panel, CLICK HERE.